Due to regulations and laws, there are particular items that cannot be imported into a particular destination country. If you happen to order an item that is considered to be prohibited by our international shipping partner or the destination country’s authorities, Nazdeeq will notify you of these items and allow you to remove them from your cart in order to continue with your purchase.
In the occasion that a prohibited item is not detected automatically, your order may be canceled in full or the Nazdeeq team will be in contact with you to provide further details.
Generally, these items have to do with contraband, firearms, narcotics, tobacco related products, spirits, livestock, gambling apparatus and surveillance equipment. An example list is provided below. For a full declaration, please visit destination country’s Customs Website.
- Monetary items including currency, fake money, and coins.
- Publications that are offensive to religions, morals, human rights or aims to cause corruption and disorder.
- Narcotics and drugs including heroin, opium, drugs raw material (powder or liquid), cannabis leaves, etc.
- Counterfeit goods covering all brands of clothes, machinery, shoes, electronics, watches etc.
- Chemical waste and nuclear waste.
- Hazardous as defined in IATA Regulations.
- Human remains, including ashes
- Anti-Islamic, obscene or subversive literature. Goods bearing any words or inscription of a religious connotation, the use or disposal of which may injure the religious feelings of any sect, class or group of people in Pakistan.
- Alcoholic beverages and spirits, brewery machinery/machinery for alcoholic beverages.
- Military weapons, machine-guns, sub-machine-guns, automatic rifles of all calibers and other military firearms
- Revolvers and pistols of prohibited bores and of calibers higher than 0.46 inches bore.
- Sharp tools or weapons: Scissors, knives, needles and cartridges, guns and gun accessories, slingshots, stun gun, pepper spray
- Cell Phones (under restricted items, and aren't being shipped by Nazdeeq)
Some goods require approval from the designated authority prior to importing into Pakistan. Some examples are shown below:
- Pharmaceutical, food, and cosmetics products require approval from Ministry of Health.
- Live animals and plants products require approval from Agricultural Research Council.
- Electronics and technology products that uses GSM or wireless mobile technologies which require approval from Telecommunication Authority.